sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Thursday, November 1, 2007

......game on.

I'm Joshua, unfortunately and violently referred to as Josh. My friends and coworkers and classmates strictly refuse to call me Joshua. I think it takes too much thought and energy. I have a BA in English... blah blah blah. See sidebar. I talk extremely fast and curse with a frequency often find in obscene or a lot like incrediblemegs. This is my first NaBloPoMo.

Sometimes I think I have ADHD. My memory is worse than your computers. Bad spelling drives me mad. If you see some on here it is probably because I was drunk. Bad grammar doesn't bother me as much, but double negatives are crucial. Punctuation and capitalization are arbitrary; it depends on the occasion much as proper manners and etiquette depends on the setting. Feel me?

I love slang but that's another post. In the meantime, here are some random song lyrics to share.

Sing like you think no one's listening,
You would kill for this,
Just a little bit,
Just a little bit,
You would, you would...

Sing me something soft,
Sad and delicate,
Or loud and out of key,
Sing me anything,
we're glad for what we've got,
Done with what we've lost
Our whole lives laid out right in front of us

-straylight run


-it is what it is-

No comments: