sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Friday, November 9, 2007

Day Eight-(I think)

Does anyone else do what I've done? Just log in and blog on?

Totally random... The thought process is like "I think I'll go blog. I haven't blogged lately and I'm feeling guilty because I've got a blog so I will write more but I haven't written anything in 4 days and I think I need to go blog so here I am sitting at my computer staring at the blog screen and I haven't blogged ANYTHING". Does that seem familiar to anyone?

*crickets*

Ok, so maybe I'm just weird that way. I just have a passion for writing and I want to write STUFF.

Hrm...

I moved to Wilmington almost 3 years ago (in January of 2005) because I was tired of living with my mom, teaching, being in a 3 stop light town (yes, I'm serious) and I wanted something bigger for myself. On the second Thursday after Christmas I marched down to the office and told the principal "Tomorrow will be my last day". This, of course, did not go well. I DIDNT CARE.

I've sold knives, cell phones, worked at an illegal online pharmacy (by accident), worked at Quiznos and finally at my current job, C&S Paint. It's great.

I like Wilmington. There's places to eat, shop, hang out, and great music. AND THE BEACH. THE BEACH. Which is pretty much the best part about living here. I try to hit the beach as much as possible in the summer.

Scotts Hill is dragging on forever, like tired birds with wings too tired to fly. It's 11:20 and I'm here til 5.

Be cool.

-it is what it is-

1 comment:

creative kerfuffle said...

i often sign on to blog, especially during this month, with no real idea in mind, just to blog. sometimes i find it frustrating, sometimes it's a great release.