sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Sunday, November 25, 2007

I am 18 again

The video is here
I heard this over Thanksgiving and for a moment I was 18 and wild again.



Half drunk and trying to dress ourselves we yell at each other.
I just got outta class! I need like, twenty minutes! I gotta shower and drink a beer!
Drink a beer in the shower!

What?

Take a beer into the shower with you! It'll be cold. Just HURRY THE FUCK UP!
We're never sure of a plan. No one know who's driving, where we're going, how many people are going, nothing is settled or solid.

We 2 cell phones between the... 7 or 8 of us.

Come the fuck on! We're never gonna get to Raleigh!
I thought we were going to Wilmington tonight.
Shit. That's what I meant.
The suite is loud and full of smoke. Beer is rampant.

Someone has taken a shower in Curve cologne and the whole place is stinking of Curve.
Justin! Where the fuck is he?
JUSTIN!
I'm taking a shit!
Well, fuckin pinch it off! We've got to go!
I'm waiting, watching, thru blurred eyes.

Andy dresses in pleather pants. Sha sha shoes. Too much gel for anyone.

I'm thugged out in my Lugz sneakers, jeans, long sleeve t-shirt with a t-shirt over it.

Come the fuck on! You're fine.
JAY WOULD YOU QUIT FUCKIN AROUND. YOU DON'T NEED TO SHAVE YOUR PUBS. FUCK THAT. NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT MANSCAPING YA FAG.

still yelling at each other, trying to walk/stumble/run down the stairs to the parking lot where it's already 10:30 before we leave for wilmington.

is ass-girl going?
You mean Lauren?
Yeah, Lauren.

Lauren's a slut.
Bet I can hook up with her.
You do that. She's a slut. I wouldn't fuck with that for anything.

The DJ is spinning out countless orgasms, liquid smooth as the beats pound the floor in time with the hips and gyrations of hundreds of college kids all looking for a moment of love with a stranger in a dance floor in a college town.

I'm too drunk to stand.
WHAT?
I"M FUCKED UP!
ME TOO!
LET'S GO DO A SHOT AT THE CAR.
The liquor is in the car. The whole way we've done shots of SoCo.

.......the hangover to come

-it is what it is-

No comments: