sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 13-a meme

A random meme... thanks to someone... who has nothing important to say. But I'm glad of it, so thanks. :-) Had it not been for this meme I would have to tell everyone how I had to dial 911 at 3 a.m. and go to the hospital with Amy. Cool. (She's fine; combination of new medicine made her all.... weird).

Rules:
1- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Hrm... Seven weird things about me. I've done so many of these it's hard to come up with more weird things...

1. I have small feet; like, really. 7.5 in dudes. That only means I wear small shoes damnit.
2. I love beer. Cold Budweiser preferrably. If you're coming over to my house and bring beer I will love you forever.
3. I am a Christian. But not one of those wild Bible beating ones. I'll discuss Christianity over a cold beer and the grill with you.
4. I can tap dance but I refuse to put on any performances. I took it in college as a filler class and I loved it.
5. I hate when people get worked up over little things because things could always be worse. They could wake up and there little brother or their father passed in a car accident. My point is, they'll be ok. Things could always be worse.
6. I am fierce friend. If you're my friend, then I'll fight for ya til the end.
7. (Damn these things get harder and harder). I act younger than I am. I try not to think about how I'm 25 and could be starting a family soon... So I usually resort to goofing on people and just acting like I'm still 21... Life is good.

*Sigh* I'll have to work on some more weird things for another meme.

In the meantime...
Beth
The Blue Eyed Mexican
Jamie Lyn Lynn
Incredible Megs
The Good Queen
Groovy Title
a former virgin

DAMN THAT.

that's work.

-it is what it is-

1 comment:

Jamielynnlynn said...

Thanks for the hard frigging meme.