sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Day Three

Yes, I kinda like that idea of marking them off as the days roll bye... 27 days left. Can't even think of getting tired yet. "We've only just begun". This is fantastic.

So, today, Saturday, I did yardwork. How is it that I end up doing what I always hated doing while I was growing up? I think it has sonmething to do with having my own yard. It's very.... inspiring or motivation to watch MY OWN YARD take shape like potter's clay. Amy helped. She raked the pine straw up and then put it around the flowers. Not a bad idea; saves on buying straw and beautifies the yard. Yard Tips from Joshua. Word.

Me? I got the clippers out and trimmed the hedges and the tree vines that blocked my view of the white trash folks across the road.

While I am blogging I am waiting for my pizza rolls to come out of the toaster oven.

My yard looks good. Oh! I also swept the driveway clean of all it's funk and nastiness. Acorns suck.

Proceeded to ride around town with Amy on this fantastic Saturday to do some birthday shopping and just get out of the house. I could have sat here all day but sometimes ya gotta keep 'em happy..
Lunchtime, 3:00 and all is well.

Currently thugged out to: A7X-Almost Easy

-it is what it is-

No comments: