sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Day 17-Why I Hate...

Cell phones. I hate 'em because people ignore real life to talk to peopl on the other end. I've seen whole families at restaurants ignoring each other to talk to someone who wasn't there. I've seen groups of girls come into stores and 2 out of the three will be on the phone ignoring their friend. Don't misunderstand me. I have a cell phone. I hate how people put the phone call at a higher priority than the visit they may be having with friends or families.

Ipods. I HATE THEM. I see the little white buds in people's ears and I wanna choke 'em with the cord. The little cord says to me "i'm too good to be bothered by listening to the leaves crackle, cars drive, HORNS BLOWING AT THEM AS THEY CROSS THE ROAD, or anything that's not piped in thru their ipod. When people wander thru stores just listening to the newest Akon or whatever it grates me to know end. LIVE PEOPLE. You don't need to buy your life.

Slutty girls. I mean little girls. Young girls who are trying to act adult. As in skanky looking 13 year olds. I saw two girls today; one was dressed in a MINISKIRT and the other was wearing what looked like fishnet pants. THE PARENTS SHOULD BE SLAPPED. So I've developed a new word. Minii-flooz. As in miniature floozy. Small slut. Pony-sized prostitute. You get the idea.

There's more things. Like bad drivers. And rude store clerks. But they pale in comparison to the above.

*sigh* I feel better. Have a great Saturday nite. Time to fire up the grill.

-it is what it is-

2 comments:

Megs said...

I hate cell phones so much that I don't own one. I think I'm the last person in America.

I do, however, love my ipod, though I never, never listen to it in public, only in the car (through the speakers! not earbuds!)

Slutty little girls freak me out. Don't they have mamas? My mama would sooner have shot me than let me out of the house like that.

Jack Steiner said...

I love my iPod, but you'll rarely see me walking around with it.