Happy Thanksgiving!
Hope everyone is having a fantastic turkey day. I'm working my way through another mug of coffee in MD where it's FREEZING. I miss Dubtown where it's about 75 degrees. Blah.
I'll probably be sick.
The worst part about Thanksgiving is that tomorrow is black friday, the unofficial start of the shopping season. People are too worried about those fucking deals to even pay attention to today. They get up and fight over the newspapers, pour over 'em to make a fight plan, and totally forget about friends and family and good food.
7 Things I'm Thankful For:
1. My wonderful wife; she is the best thing to happen to me. She takes care of me and puts up with me on a daily basis.
2. My awesome job. The people I work with are way too cool. If only everyone had a job like mine.
3. My Family: Mom, Michael, Nathan, and extended family.
4. Good Health--that's important.
5. Living in Wilmington!!! It's awesome.
6. My very cool house. If you haven't been by to see our nice lil crib then drop by sometime.
7. The fact that I'm only one semester from my master's degree. I'M SO FRICKIN EXCITED.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
day 22-Turkey Day
Labels:
NaBloPoMo,
Thanksgiving
near or around
2:54 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment