sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Friday, November 23, 2007

day 23-black friday

...and I didn't go shopping, at least not yet and it's 1:15 in the afternoon. I hate shopping. Especially the day after.

There's far too much drama involved... I know there are some insane deals to be had but I just can't get out of bed at 2 a.m. and go stand in the cold. Fuck that.

My little fish, Amy, she loves it and she was able to go with her mom this year. Good for them.

Me? I slept. It was beautiful.

(Just hoping she got me a PSP for Christmas on sale).

In other news, I'm fat and full and loving it.

Currently reading I Am Legend and loving it while reading The Joke's Over by Ralph Steaman. He did the Hunter Thompson drawings for Fear and Loathing.

Be Cool.

-it is what it is-

No comments: