sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Thursday, October 25, 2007

these words

Hmmm.... So, this NaBloPoMo has got me into the writing vein again. I'm feeling it. But here's the real kicker.

Are these my words? Are those YOUR words?

Sometimes when I'm writing I'm hoping that these words (not these words but... the ones I'm writing at the time) are more than just simple black and white scratches. Sometimes they feel bigger, more in touch with the universe, as if someone somewhere is writing the same words. Is that too complex?

Hmm. Words that unite us, since they give us the ability to communicate, are more than a device to convey how awesome "Pageant Place" is to another person, rather, they are the essence of our being. Maybe my words are on the same mystic plane as another individual, maybe its deja vu and another person has wrote the same words before. Does any ELSE feel as those their words are bigger than 10 point times new roman when they write?

-it is what it is-

No comments: