I LOVE TO FREESTYLE.
... not sure if I've ever told that piece of nothing fact on this thing before. My buddy Zach (yo, you made the blog kid) and some friend were over here back for Amy's Birthday and we got to beat boxing and freestyling... it's ridiculous how much fun someone can have simply making up verse and song on the spot. I used to write 'text battles' online... and I was damned good at it too. My family never got down with it... always bummed me out. They kinda looked at it as a subpar kind of style. That being said...
....no introduction because it is what it is...a legend, a giant
standing here before, name, anonymous... still stand defiant
start a riot, chaos, still standing on top battling any eager foe
worse than UFC, never stepping down to any foolish blow
Kimbo,
Tito,
Tyson,
I fight some
the game is just another chance for me
to punish,
destroy
humiliate
any adversity...
So let's ride, let's roll, let the dramatic action take control
cause worse thatn Shang Tsung.. I'm here to take ya soul
Game on... blow the whistle, I think it's time to ride
Cause stepping to these word, its verbal suicide
BRING IT OUT BRING IT ON...there's no denial...
kid couldn't rip a verse if he decided to shred the Bible...
-it is what it is-
No comments:
Post a Comment