October sucks. Not because it's fall, or because summer ended, or school has been in session or anything like that. It sucks because of October 31st.
HALLOWEEN SUCKS
Halloween sucks. Yes, it does. Halloween doesn't make a damn bit of sense. I know it's two weeks away and people are gearing up and hell, I'm even gonna go to a Halloween party with my wife (we're going as Run DMC) but all in all it sucks.
I ALMOST WRECKED MY CAR because some MORON was walking up and down the sidewalk with a machette and wearing a hockey mask.
not funny in the slightest.
Then the poor idiots across town have dressed up from everything from 'naughty' nurses, to pirates, clown, and even a hotdog.
Please.
No one even really gets down with the REAL spirit of Halloween. Halloween is not simply a chance to get wasted while dressed up like New York or a Blind Ref. You want scary?
There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls. ~George Carlin
Think about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment