Is this the end?
Why can't i be entertaining enough for people to read?
It is what it is.
-it is what it is-
-joshua
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
...goodbye
near or around
5:20 PM
there's nothing like a handful of words to depict the madness of daily life. it seems so simple sometimes yet the maddening truth is that there is nothing simple about it. you never know when life will creep up on you and bite. i only hope to guide someone thru the chaos.
Is this the end?
Why can't i be entertaining enough for people to read?
It is what it is.
-it is what it is-
-joshua
near or around
5:20 PM
1 comment:
JoshUA, you should do NaBloPoMo...it's the best and fastest way to pick up readers.
The concept is that you blog every day for a month. You sign up, and everyone during that month scans through each other's blogs. I've met some great bloggers and I think I tripled my readership last year. The sign up is here: http://nablopomo.ning.com/
Post a Comment