sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Thursday, December 7, 2006

midweek outing

Ever been to Lula's? Been by Lula's? Heard of Lula's? If it sounds like a hole in the wall that's because it is.

Last nite after Mafia class some classmates and I ventured downtown to Lula's since it was the final class of the semester. I'd never been but some friends had and they enjoy going down.

I had a blast.

Zach, bohemian that he is, threw on some old school jams and I ended up singing loudly, along with half of my class,

"RUBY RUBY RUBY RUBY SOHO"

Lula's is a little hole in the wall wine bar/hangout that is totally low key and not your typical place to be on the weekend. Probably why I like it so much.

So, the semester is over and I can finally breath for a month or so......and enjoy Christmas.

Presents!

-it is what it is-

1 comment:

Megs said...

ah HA! If we ever do get to meet outside the blogosphere, it will be in Lula's, finest drinking establishment in this, the United States of America.