sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Saturday, December 2, 2006

dot dot dot

Back to the old grindstone. This blogging this is a definetly challenge. After an entire day it's easy to expect to have something to type about but sometimes not so much. It'd be too easy to simply recite what I did all day (read 'went shopping, put up a shelf, took out the trash, etc) but all my brilliant minded 4 readers (it's gone up, yay!) would be bored into oblivion.

But for some good news. I have been tagged by the incredible edible meg, a fellow blogger who is currently traveling down this lonesome bloggway. Check her blog out here . She's totally hilarious.

The tag I recieved commands that I state 6 things people may or may not realize about me. Since I burnt six of 'em in my previous post I am forced to scrape and found 6 more.

7. I have an absolute total fear of failure; no one wants to be a loser/failure and I fight the fear everyday.

8. I enjoy bringing back old slang words. Word, dude, groovy, say word, and whatever archaic phrases I come across. Say word!

9. Eminem is not my hero but for some reason I know every word to almost everyone of his songs and can spit them accurately and at will.

10. I love to read more than I like to watch TV.

11. I collect keychains. I got started when I was little and have over 70 keychains all linked together hanging over the window in my gameroom.

12. I love to freestyle rap. I think it's born from my passion for poetry and freestyle rap is a segway from one passion to another.

Wow... I think I'm done sharing tons of trite and trivial info tonight.

Still working on that final catch phrase that will make me a staple like Rev Run.

I think I've got it thought. Let's give this a try.

It is what it is.

-joshua

No comments: