sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Friday, December 1, 2006

lost poetix

Whoop whoop! It's time to get your blog on. Thought I'd just blaze a few things about myself and this blog down on this Friday night so my faithful 2.5 readers can enjoy them. "Lost Poetix" is the name of my book, which is a collection of poetry written by me. You can check out my book here and feel free to get a copy. Help support a starving author.

My name is Joshua, not Josh. There is a huge difference. I love rap music. I hate bluegrass. I still tell people I have three brothers even though Isaac passed over a year ago. My father died when I was 5 years old in kindergarten.

I play the saxophone and I can tap dance.

Wow, how about that. Nothing too amazing about myself.

I am 24, married, and have a wonderful wife named Amy.

........and I hate sleeping.

1 comment:

Megs said...

do you have a counter yet? I bet you'd be surprised how many people have at least taken a gander...

So, I'm confused. Are you Joshua or Josh? Cause you signed a post "Josh" before...

I like your blog and I love that you read mine. Thanks for paying attention.

I'll check out your book, and maybe someday you can read mine.

Oh, and P.S., I'm tagging you with the 6 weird things meme.