sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Nathan!

Whoop whoop. Wild times in the world of Josh this past weekend...

Went home for the weekend, which is always an event. Amy and I went to visit her dad in Raeford at his place. It was a great visit......which is slightly unusual. But nevertheless...always the more.

Finally got to shoot my gun. I got a .357 Magnum with a 7-shot cylinder. Don't believe me? Trust and believe.

Here's the best part and I'm not even sure why. My younger brother will be 23 on Wednesday. Since I can't travel to Roseboro mid-week we celebrated today after church.

We went to church this morning; my mother directed the Christmas musical. It was fantastic. After church we are all supposed to go out to it. Michelle, my sister in law, makes it painfully clear we were going to eat at Golden Corral which is cool by me. Typical, but fine with me.

(Obviously, the story turns at this point).

My mother calls me as I am in route to Golden Corral. Apparently Michelle was wrong. We ended up eating at the ever classy, super swanky, totally sophisticated, over the top, monstrously deluxe......... (ready for this?)

Piggly Wiggly. (Yes, they do exist).

Nothing like class. (Love you Mom!)

Happy Birthday Nathan!

No comments: