sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Friday, December 29, 2006

...home again

Wow... what a maddening week it has been. For all my 7.8 faithful readers out there (who didn't know) I have spent the last week in Maryland with my in-laws.

The movies are only slightly exagerating. Seriously though, my inlaws are great.

Amy's mother is from the south and moved to Maryland 3 or 4 years ago and still maintains every bit of the southern charm we have all come to know an love.

I've only been home about three hours (and the drive is about 8 hours) so I barely have the stamina or motivation to type. I do have a few choice observations and musings to bring home though.

1/ If you still have not see Talladegga Nights get off your butt and go watch it. Now.

2/ Celia Rivenbark is great. Start reading.

3/ I have a new pet. Peanut. The eternal sleeping dog.

4/ Old people should have their mouths duct taped close.

5/ It's good to be home.

It is what it is.

1 comment:

Megs said...

Glad you're home! There's something sad about dormant blogs. Hope you had a good holiday. Happy New Year.