sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

worms and coffee

Kind of catchy isn't it? As I was driving around Brunswick county earlier today I passed a small country store. It was your ever-typical mom-and-pops kind of store.

The sign in the window said......... (You guessed it).

"Worms and Coffee"

Guess you can get your morning coffee to wake up and your worms to take on the same early morning fishing trip.

And in happier news...I've been asked to do some writing for money!

Yes, little old me.

I will be blogging for hotelsbycity.com and keeping anyone who wants to be in the know updated on all the cool groovy places in Dubtown.

So next time I'll have "Turds and Tangerine".

-it is what it is-

No comments: