sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Sunday, January 28, 2007

proof

Saturday I recieved further proof that society is in a horrible state of decline.

Scene: the mall.

One teeny bopper on her cell phone.
Age: undetermined but under 21.

Phrase to unknown person on other end.

"If she wants alcohol she needs to come the hell on".

WHAT?!?

It pains me to type these things. That's why I do well to come up with any proof of the decline. All I need to do is go to the mall and look around. Every teen with a mini-skirt and a halter top should be shot. The end.

-it is what it is-

-joshua-

No comments: