sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

-random-

A few random thoughts before bedtime tonite.

I love old English words. Like "nite" and "thru" and "honour". Those words feel like they have meaning. I totally didn't mean to put that in there but it felt right.

Why can't I get comments on my blogs? I read other blogs (I'm pointing at you incredibleedible) and I'm extremely jealous that they get comments and I get doo doo.

Lastly for the evening, I am comforted by knowing that I may simply be struggling with artistic depression. The lessening in my genius is natural; I am simply impatient for the eruption that comes from it to happen.

-it is what it is-

1 comment:

Megs said...

Josh, I don't comment a lot because I feel like I would be this weird stranger who feels some need to comment on, like, everything you say.

And thhhbbbbt (that's a raspberry noise) you only comment on mine to correct my grammar. :)

No, seriously, I'll work on it.