sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Monday, January 1, 2007

resolutions

Resolutions.....we all make them at this time of the year. I'm not sure why people do it; they inevitable break the resolution or forget about them come December 31 again. Yet, we are still pressed by those around us to attempt to better ourselves in a vain hope that this year will be different, this year we'll do it, this year will be the best year ever.

1/ I want to be a little more health conscious... more exercise, more water, less soda and junk.

2/ Read more. I'm already trying to do that... I love to read and sometimes I feel like I neglect it.

3/ A poem a week. Get ready to be enchanted.


And there's plenty of other things but there's not need to list something so phenomenal that it will be daunting.

Good luck to all who have made resolutions...

-it is what it is-

No comments: