sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Monday, January 8, 2007

SLAP 'EM!

I JUST WANT TO SLAP PEOPLE SOMETIMES!!!

Ever notice how rude people can be? Not just a little rude, like bumping into you at Wal-Mart and not saying 'excuse me' but the type of rudeness that comes with a lifelong mentality of "Today I'm gonna be rude as snot and people have to deal with it". That kind of rude.

So I'm at Target earlier. (I like Target, sue me) and these kids are looking at the movies/DVDs. Fine and dandy, I like movies also. But one of the teeny-boppers is on the phone, another is yelling at her while she's yelling at her friend on the phone, they keep walking in front of me AND STOPPING as if I'm not standing there... I just wanna SLAP 'EM!

WHERE IS YOUR MOTHER?

Oh, on top of that. I hate it when my friends call adults by their first names. Like spouses calling the in-laws by the first name. That's not polite AT ALL. You are not on their level. You married their son/daughter. SHOW SOME RESPECT.

How did end up so normal? Am I special? Is this weird?

.......I'ma write a book. Guess what I'm gonna call it?

"........I'd beat 'em"

-it is what it is-

No comments: