sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Thursday, January 17, 2008

random things

......Prayer in a bottle....... Thank you Kevin, that was awesome.

Chuck Klosterman is fast becoming a favorite author of mine. Please look him up--he writes about Harry Potter. And he's a genius.

Rob Sheffield is another brilliant author. When I say he's brilliant I mean I read his book twice. I never do that. In fact my favorite author is Hunter Thompson and I felt so guilty that I've only read Fear and Loathing once that I'm re-reading it now. Yeah, he's that good.

Avenged Sevenfold is my new favorite band. Get down with them. They are what rock and roll music used to be. Please believe me.

Campbell is my favorite place in the world. Yes.

-it is what it is-

No comments: