sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Saturday, January 19, 2008

lil bro now engaged...

Yup, they made it happen last nite on the beach about 10:00-ish.

Amy and I knew what was going down the whole time.

I couldn't be more excited for 'em. She's a sweetheart and he need someone to whip his ass sometimes. She can handle it.

So...

CONGRATULATIONS NATHAN AND JIL!!!

1 comment:

Crimzen Creative said...

I wish them the best - it's hard to make a marriage work these days and they'll need a big bro's support.