I didn't log in to necessarily do a list but I think I will. I'm at work and contemplating slitting the throats of my co-workers since they hid my tennis ball from me yesterday and made me look for it for at least 20 minutes which is an eternity when it's the end of the year and we're slower'n shit.
So, a few simple things I enjoy.
1. a cold beer. Nothing beats a cold Bud on a hot summer day.
2. The beach. Not surfing or skimming, just laying there and being near the warm salt water and enjoying the day.
3. a good book.
4. A good steak.
5. Sitting on the porch when it's raining. That is fantastic.
6. Staying up late. There's something... rebellious (?) about staying up late. Like all the years you had to go to bed early and now you're up at 4 a.m. It's awesome.
7. Writing. Not everyone enjoys that, but I do.
8. Riding with the windows down.
There's a handful. It's just that the simple things are the easy things to enjoy. I love my PS2, and Wii, and PSP but they don't give the same easy relaxation as sitting on the porch while it rains with a cold beer.
-it is what it is-
Saturday, December 29, 2007
simple things
Labels:
beer,
book,
simple things,
steak
near or around
6:45 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment