sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Saturday, December 1, 2007

-hard to let go now-

Since I've made it thru NaBloPoMo finally I find it hard to not blog everyday. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to blog this weekend since I'm going home to see the fam and then I realized



I DON'T have too!



At the same time, I think I'm going to make a valiant effort to blog more effectively and less sporadically.



Amy is at the house, decorating the house all Christmasy like and I'm going to be a good sport and go get her more garland and an extension cord.



Moms and the wives and the wife to be (Jill) are have a JAMM tonight. (Jill, Amy, Michelle, Mom, haha).



The boys and I are left to our own devices which may include blowing up things or eating dinner with the grandparents.



It could be a wild and violent weekend or not.



Will certainly keep you posted.



-it is what it is-

No comments: