Amy graduated Saturday (yay fish!) and her parents came down from ol' MD to visit.
They brought me a recliner. It's a lil used and worn, but it's good and broke in and I LOVE IT.
Amy and I have an ongoing battle over whose chair it really is but I'm here to tell everyone IT'S MY CHAIR. I'm the boss. Heh.
Monday evening I came home from work and wanted to nap in my chair. Yes, it's an Old Man thing but I do it anyway. So I kick back in my recliner and fall asleep for a few.
I get up 20 minutes later, get to doing stuff, can't find my keys.
Look in the office, dining room table, all over the house.
Come back to the chair.
The keys had fallen down in the chair but didn't fall THRU the chair. Jerk.
Which reminded me of another chair that was in Amy's apartment. It was blue and a piece of shit. So when she moved out we threw it over the balcony.
THREE sets of keys came out of it. No telling how long they had been there.
-it is what it is-
1 comment:
It is your chair if she says it is your chair. My God you have some learning to do...
And fine means as-long-as-you-want-your-balls-in-a-sling.
I could go on. But I won't.
We had a couch that bungee jumped out of a van when we were moving, and a sofa bed that had a huge hole in the middle that sucked you in, that we named after my husbands ex girlfriend *snort*
Kelley
Post a Comment