sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Sunday, April 29, 2007

-thank you-

Since I am successfully not writing my research paper that is due this week I have decided to turn my literary prowess to thanking a few people that deserve to thanked this week.

To the douchebag that decided to write "Camel Jockey?" on the back of my car: thanks for being such a childish little twit. That's my car homie, keep you 8-year-old acting self away from it.

To the massive scumbag that broke into my car: Go to hell. Not only can you go to hell, you can kiss my ass. That's my stuff and YOU STOLE IT. How pathetic can a person be? BROKE IN AND STOLE MY SHIT. I usually try not to curse but this is really infuriating. I was almost sick out in the parking lot Thursday morning.

To my wife: Thanks for putting up with me this week. And being there after my car got broke into. She's great. :-)

To the people at C&S: Thanks for letting me come in late. You guys rock.

To the Wilmington PD: Thanks for nothing. Police Report, yay! Let me know when you catch 'em. (Meg, I understand your frustration over the dots...sorry).

To everyone who sent me a message on myspace: Thanks!

-it is what it is-

-joshua-

1 comment:

Gina said...

I'm so sorry that happened.