Yuuuuup. I did it. I mentioned him. AND HE'S FINALLY GONE!!! But he doesn't bother me. What bother's me is the mechanics of American Idol. See, the whole voting situation seems slight skewed. 38 MILLION VOTES WERE CAST WEDNESDAY NITE. That is proof that America is Seriously Screwed Up.
We don't need more hokey singers or cliched performances, shock rock groups, or hip hop hoodrats.
WE NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE SOME ACTION. 38 MILLION for a singer when we can't get 20 million to vote for Our President.
The people who are voting for American Idol will be the same ones who are running the country in 4 years. How's that for an idea?
There's nothing that I can say that can make people realize the fallacy of their ways. I'm not here as a prophet. I'm just an observer.
We are doomed in this generation. This is the One We Were Warned About.
-it is what it is-

1 comment:
bearing in mind, of course, that in a presidential election you can vote only once, but for A.I. you can vote as many times as your little heart desires.
But, I agree, it is frightening.
Post a Comment