sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

-2 bucks-

2 bucks. That's how much I spend at the library sale for my wife and me to get a box of books. Thanks Michelle and Megs! If it hadn't been for these two geniuses I'da never learned of the library sale.

I got Angels and Demons, All I Need to Know I learned In Kindergarten, and... a crapload more. For two dollars. I'm still stuck on that.

You can't get anything for two dollars.
Sodas cost more than that.

In other news I just finished reading The Watchmen by Alan Moore, the same guy who did V for Vendetta and From Hell. It's fantastic. Books like this really push that inner spiritual side of people and will question what each person is doing individually to make the world a better place.

I supposed I'm trying to educated myself through reading and then in turn share some of that knowledge to others. I feel like I'll never be able to read all I want. Hopefully I'll get a ton of reading in this summer.

Til next time... same place, same web, same blog.

-it is what it is-

-joshua

No comments: