sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Saturday, April 7, 2007

bliggity blog

This blog thing is way harder than I ever imagined. I feel like a creative type of person yet sometimes I'll stare at this screen typing nothing. WHY MUST YOU MOCK ME, YOU FLAT PANELED LCD MONITOR?

Blog topics don't fall out of the thin air. There's only so many times you can give a rundown of the uninteresting events that happen during a day at work.

  1. got up
  2. went to work
  3. made paint
  4. came home

Not so exciting to read or to write. So I find myself doing some soul search of internet scavenging to find topics. My collegiate list was inspired from elsewhere.

And I like to read other blogs. I'm a scholarly junkie, I'll admit. I'd rather read than watch TV.

Currently reading "The Crow", the comic book. It's phenomenal. Way better than the movie. If you ever get the chance, pick it up.

And it's almost Easter time. Don't eat too much chocolate.

Happy Easter!

No comments: