Finally! The SUPER BOWL is here! Yay!!! (Insert an extreme amount of sarcasm here).
I am a bit excited. I'm involved in a Super Bowl pool with a chance to win anything from 250 to 1000 dollars. I'll settle for the 250.
Do I care who wins? Not particularlly. I'd like to see Peyton Manning get a ring. He deserves it. Other than that fact I have no reason to pull either way.
In other news, I rolled the hell outta my ankle Friday evening on my skateboard. I had to work Saturday too. I had to limp around the store getting paint. Could've been a much better Saturday. The ankle is looking better today though. Hopefully by tomorrow morning I'll be able to creep around without authorities asking what happened.
They've already given me enough grief about my board.
Oh well. Such are the grievances of youth.
Lastly, I'm not having a Super Bowl party but if anyone wants to come over and watch it with me then you're more than welcome.
-it is what it is-
-joshua-
Sunday, February 4, 2007
super bowl!!!
near or around
8:46 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment