So I went to Wal-mart earlier today and I was forced to realize just how much I absolutely despise that place. My hate isn't born from some superficial reason such as Wal-Mart is taking jobs, or treating its employees unfairly, or yada yada yada. It's the clientele that Wal-Mart caters too that seems to to grate on my last living nerve.
I understand it really but I can't help but hate it. Wal-mart has the best deals in town. Some of the items sold at Wal-Mart are cheaper than the DOLLAR STORE! That's a good deal. However, when you sell the cheapest stuff you get the cheapest people.
I don't mean the people that appreciate a good value. I mean the white trash, Ebonics speaking, illegal immigrant, no regard for anyone but themselves crowd.
First example: Just because you know someone is walking to the car to leave that does not give anyone the right to park in the lane for 15 minutes and hold up everyone else for a parking place. That's outrageous.
2nd: If you are not handicapped don't park in the handicapped space. I don't care if the car you're driving has the sticker. Unless you can barely walk the 15 feet from the parking place to the door park somewhere else. When I see those stickers abused I want to break some one's legs and give them a reason to park up front.
3rd: Get off your cell phone. Need I say more? How rude is it for someone to be in line at a register yet they are simply oblivious to those around them because he or she is too involved in a cell phone conversation that consists mainly of "I'm just walking around wal-mart?" If it really is that important you shouldn't be standing in the middle of the country's largest retail store.
4th: (Just a continuation of the 3rd) Hang up and drive. 'Nuf said I think.
5th: Don't drive the wrong way down the parking lot. There's a big arrow in each aisle that points the direction your car should be driving.
I dunno, maybe it's just me. I'm sure there are plenty of other faults to be found at Wal-Mart. The aforementioned are just the ones I was forced to deal with today.
"Until next time...same place, same time, same back channel. Good night."
-josh-
Friday, November 17, 2006
Wal-Mart:Lowering morals everywhere........
near or around
7:03 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment