sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Sunday, March 30, 2008

sunday

Again... and I am staring at this screen and delaying the inevitable. I MUST work on my project/thesis today--and you can see how that is going. Not So Well.

I met with my advisor...he loved it. There are things I must do to Make It Super. No problem. However, getting around to it is another animal altogether.

I went home last weekend for Easter and there's not a lot to do in Sampson County--almost nothing actually, so we did what we had to.

We shot guns. Blew things up. And then we got bored with that.

I found a pile of golf balls. No clubs, no baseball bat.

But shovels.

Something like this.



The most fun I've had in weeks trying to swing that shovel around and hit a golf ball.

No comments: