sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Friday, March 21, 2008

back at it

Life gets in the way sometimes and sometimes life takes casualties with it--my blogging for one. It was once a priority akin to brushing teeth but the animal that is living has got in the way. Damn it.

But today I am in Sneads Ferry--I don't know Snead and I don't know how he came to own Ferry--but I am Here.

I want to hit on a few things while I'm still grinding away at these fucking keys... I have come to hate typing but I love writing...quite the quagmire.

Hillary/Barack. I will vote for neither. I don't think the United States needs a woman for president and if that makes me sexist then so be it. I will neither explain nor apologize. The world is a nasty place and we can not be lead by someone who will cry on national television...
Let's bomb the US!
Why?
Because its leader is a crybaby!

Barack is a democrat--and too young.

American Idol sucks this year. Archuleta will rock the house and then be forgotten. David Cook is an arrogant shmuck and should be shot and left to die on the streets of Hollywood.

I miss my keyboard. This one makes my hands feel like arthritic claws.

Amy started her new job yesterday. She is a legal assistant. It is Super.

I will attempt to post more regularly--no promises. At least more than every two weeks.

Mahalo.

-jps-

No comments: