...fills our house. Yes, indeed. It is a sad day in Boston after the Tarheels spanked Boston College's ass by an unheard of 30 something points... they will be practicing Hard tonight and it is no one's fault but their own. Tyler Hansbrough will be a legend at UNC-CH but he will never make it into the Big Leagues... no. He will not.
Someone has finally realized that my writing is not mere hammerings on the keyboard... A new startup magazine in Dubtown has given me the chance to scar the world with a few rantings. Creative Professional Magazine will be coming soon to a convenience store near you and I will be raping the minds of the readers with my sophisticated style... maybe.
An addendum... thesportsrooster.com is a myspace/espn hybrid that my college roommate is running... they will be calling me later today to see if I have what it take to be part of the Press. This is a Big Day for me. This may be the Foot in the Door that I have been waiting on. Regardless, I will continue to write until my hands curl into claws from carpal tunnel or arthritis... that is my gift--that is my curse.
Indeed, the world is not ready.
-it is what it is-
No comments:
Post a Comment