sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Friday, February 29, 2008

...big things poppin...

Here on Dogwood Lane... the Tarheels are wreaking havoc on anyone that steps in their path... they are the Winners and my wife is Loser... she had to tell me how to spell that word... 'wreaking'. Where is the fuckin letter 'C'? Truly, it should be in there. Regardless, I have been busy.

the sports page I am gonna get down with will be a fantastic site--one that will go down in history, bigger than myspace or facebook. the world will remember my article on the Hanover/Hillside game in which Ty Walker stomped on the Hornets like cowboys caught in a stampede... It is a great work--one for the ages.

And I am trying to take care of Amy still. Damn those wisdom teeth... having them removed has made her life miserable and stolen precious video game time from yours truly. That is a Big Joke for those who read this and take it seriously.

Fear not, for I am writing viciously and violently. I feel some rhymes brewing.

Welcome me back fuckers.

-it is what it is-

No comments: