sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Friday, July 20, 2007

back again

So nothing much of note has been happening. Summer is whipping by and I've been to the beach enough to satisfy my beach cravings. But I still want to go this weekend.

I do have a bass tube put in my car to make up for the subs that someone oh so kindly took off my hands (Read: Some sack of shit stole them outta my damn car). That's kind of exciting. There's nothing better than cruising Wilmington with a terrible old song on with 'booooooooooooom' from ya back seat going on. It's a beautiful thing.

Works great. Wish we were busier. Nothing else to tell.

Life goes on. The world turns.

Harry Potter 5 was a great movie.

The 7th book will be phenomenal I'm sure.

-it is what it is-

No comments: