sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Two Days In A Row?

My new job involved talking to The Public for eight hours a day about cell phones and bills and stuff they can manage on Their Own. It's a bit overwhelming at times because people folks can be outrageously self-entitled for No Reason.

I just want to understand sometimes... how can something You Did be My Fault? That system of logic is foreign to me. You did X and Y happened. It's a very basic premise. Try to follow along. You can not retroactively blame someone for something that they had nothing to do with.

So--I try to help them. I get creative and bend rules and try to make exceptions and--guess what--they don't care. Here is a solution that works spiritually, logically, financially, economically--and they turn it down. Somewhere in their demented framed mind the only solution is no solution.

There it goes.

And be nice. Holy hell, can someone be nice? If I had a flat tire and a stranger stopped to help me I know my first words certainly wouldn't be profane. "F*** you, how dare you stop to help me? You're F******ng worthless. Get your a** over here and change my tire!!! You should have already had it changed. You sure you know how to change a tire?"

Nope. I wouldn't say that. I'd be grateful and appreciative. Why don't other see it the same way? You need help from a total stranger--be nice. Wow.

Just putting some words together again. Seeing how it feels. It feels good.

No comments: