sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Monday, May 28, 2007

-NEW HOUSE!!!-

So... guess who's blogging from a new crib? That's right...

Me.

Finally got moved in over the weekend after much cussing, sweating, and Mt. Dew. Mt. Dew was crucial and essential on a Memorial Day weekend when it was at least 90 degrees out.

Thanks Michael, Nathan, Jil and Michelle. You guys are awesome.

My new crib is on Dogwood Lane.

3 bed, 2 bath, front porch, back deck... i'm super excited.

I did manage to fire up the grill Saturday and Sunday nite. Not too bad for a semi-novice grill master. I will be a Jedi-Cook one day.

Went to the beach today and Josh is now super-red and super-burnt. No bear hugs for a while. I know, I'm heartbroken too.

All else is well....

-it is what it is-

-joshua

No comments: