sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Friday, March 16, 2007

three plus 1saac

I have three brothers. One is older and two are younger. My youngest brother, Isaac, passed on August 3 of 2005. Here lately Isaac has been on my mind.

Few people realize that Isaac passed and I felt like I should plug him in here.

Isaac was 18 when he died, just graduated high school, valedictorian of his class and had plans to go to Campbell to major in ....something.

He could play any number of musical instruments, knew everything, was a fantastic speaker, and the best little brother someone could have.

It's hard for me sometimes because Isaac was born the day before my 6th birthday so his birthday and mine were always celebrated together.

Isaac would have been 20 two weeks ago... and I wonder who he'd be today. I know he'd be making all of us proud.

Miss you little homie...

RIP James Isaac Shelton... 3/5/87-8/3/05

-it is what it is-

"It ain't fair you died too young
Like a story that had just begun
The death tore the pages all away
God knows how I miss you
All the pain that I've been through
Just knowing no one could take your place
Sometimes I wonder who you'd be today
Would you see the world?
Would you chase your dreams?
Settle down with a family?
I wonder, what would you name your babies?
Some days the sky's so blue
I feel like I can talk to you
And I know it might sound crazy"
-kenny chesney-

No comments: