--much has been going on. I still hate this keyboard--my hands immediately turn into retarded dino claws and I cannot type for long. But I will soldier on--yes, indeed.
Nathan got married. It was awesome. I looked fantastic in my tuxedo. We went mud slinging the nite before, got stuck, had to wander around in chest deep water with my jeans and hoodie on--the boys were wearing waders. Bastards. I'm trying to find a writing job that will fuckin PAY me on a regular basis. It does not have to be full time--just consistent. Once a month. Maybe twice. Just to know it's coming. Start stashing it away. Buy a motorcycle. Fuckin something.
I did get a piece put in the Star News My appreciation for video games has finally paid off. They pay me to review video games. But they don't provide the games. It'd be nice if they did. Regardless--it's another check. Write on--right on.
So the game is afoot. Trying to make use of this skill I call typing--wish me luck.
1 comment:
Is the profanity really necessary?
Post a Comment