sheltons

sheltons
-four boys-

word reign

welcome to my blog..... it means nothing and is nothing... it is what it is..... hope everyone enjoys these late nite musing and ravings. Word Reign (Rain) let the words just fall down like rain. some sort of paradox i think... at least that's what i was going for. welcome to my world. it is what it is

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

new book

So I'm writing again. It's a new book. What else do you write? (That was to me, not you).

After the critical acclaim and mass flocking of my last book, I've decided to appease my audience, all 7.3 of them, and write another one.

It's tentatively entitled the things they packed which is a fantastic rip off on the things they carried. McAfee's book was so powerful that I've had to steal a writing technique and warp the title. Perhaps I'll call it something else.

It's a collegiate memoir... of sorts. It's not a story with a beginning middle and an end in the classical sense.

Of course it has a first page and a last page and a lot of filler pages in between.

It starts with freshman year and will probably end when I finish writing the damn thing...

How many times can you tell college stories? How many times do YOU say "When I was in college we..." and then momentarily relive one of the CRAZIEST NITES EVER as you tell the tale?

Find a song from your FRESHMAN year. It must be your freshman year because that is the year that is the most chaotic and you search for yourself and you either go wild or cage yourself in. Find a song and listen to it.

See how far back you can go.

Leave any random/crazy stories on here.

-it is what it is-

No comments: